Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Works cited page and What I learned from it

Just as we were told to do in class I created I works cited page. I did it grudgingly because I feel that I need to spend every ounce of time on my final thesis and performance. The works cited page actually helped my end thesis in a small way.

The works cited page compilation helped my end thesis by helping me identify that I need more scholarly articles. While I was going through my blog I found that I had used information that wasn't scholarly. I did use information that was legitimate that I could be proven but it wasnt highly acclaimed. I am now looking for articles that back the articles that I have that are more highly acclaimed. If I would have not done the works cited page I would have never understood I need more scholarly information to create a stranger argument and thesis.

A personal reminder for class needs
(TO DO LIST)

1. Engage Shakespeare Meaningfully

-Last week in Feb. I plan to act out a scene I have read or maybe film it and put it on my Blog.
-In March I will randomly recite Shakespeare in a public setting to determine if his writing is appealing or identifiable to people on the street

                              or
-See blog I did on this for other idea

2. Digital Meditations
- a few more blogs on this

3. Do final thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment